The rumors, the announcement, the official photos...none of it was enough to believe a once sensible company like Daimler-Benz could have created something so outrageously, ridiculously impractical as a six-figure, all-white, high-performance, partial-convertible, super-luxury limousine. Seeing it on video doesn't quite make it believable either. (It's kinda like the Moon Landing to conspiracy theorists that way). But short of seeing it up close and in person - which we hope won't be necessary -
Maybach Landaulet Videos
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models