The Lincoln LS may be a Lincoln, but if you think it's a rolling sofa, then you're way off the mark.This is Lincoln's most youthful car and it's no cushy-mobile.In styling, style and performance, the LS is fashioned in the image of a European sports sedan.The LS is aimed squarely at the import…
- Reviewed by John Rettie and Mitch McCulloughREAD MORE
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models