The Lincoln Aviator is the luxury division's mid-size sport-utility vehicle.Based on the Ford Explorer, the Aviator combines a rugged, truck-based platform with a smooth luxury car ride.Properly equipped, Aviator can tow up to 7,300 pounds, significantly more than most imported SUVs in its size…
- Reviewed by Michelle KrebsREAD MORE
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models