Remember the giant Toyota pedal entrapment recalls that all started in late 2009? Well, it's not over yet. No, we aren't just talking about the various lawsuits that the automaker still faces in connection with the recalls, we're talking about yet another set of vehicles that are being added to the list. Welcome to the gang, 2010 Lexus RX 350 and RX 450h.
Lexus RX 350 Recalls
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon two-door soft top spied
- 2018 Nissan Leaf First Drive Review
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Juan Pablo Montoya in Chiron sets speed record
- Audi S5 Coupe Drivers' Notes | Athletic luxury
- Find and compare 2018 models
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.