The 2016 Lexus LX 570 gets updated styling, a freshened interior, a new transmission and a boost to its infotainment and safety systems.The big rig from Toyota's luxury division comes ready and willing to pull trailers, lug cargo or transport eight people.A receiver hitch, a heavy-duty chassis, and…
- Reviewed by New Car Test DriveREAD MORE
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models