Toyota and Lexus will recall older trucks and SUVs, including the Land Cruiser, 4Runner, Tundra, Sequioa, LX470, and GX470, for inadvertent airbag deployment.
Lexus GX 470 News
- Jonathon Ramsey
- Jul 8, 2009
Toyota Land Cruiser Prado spy shots -- Click above for image gallery
- Chris Paukert
- May 19, 2009
According to Ward's Auto, Lexus' GX SUV will finally be relieved of duty when a new model comes calling this autumn. The mid-size body-on-frame GX has been serving essentially unaltered since 2003, and dealerships have been struggling to sell them in recent years, with April deliveries down some 66.1% year-over-year.
- Tesla Roadster surprise reveal | 0-60 in 1.9s
- Tesla Semi Truck revealed
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Texas woman's anti-Trump message goes viral
- Spy Shots: Porsche 718 Boxster Spyder caught
- Find and compare 2018 models