This is the second time Kia has recalled its Sedona minivan for corroded front lower control arms.
Kia Sedona Recalls
- Jeremy Korzeniewski
- Jun 18, 2016
- Noah Joseph
- Jun 14, 2016
219,800 examples of the Kia Sedona and another 81,000 of the Hyundai Tuscon are being recalled in two separate campaigns to fix their secondary hood latches.
- Jeffrey N. Ross
- Apr 3, 2013
In what is likely the largest recall campaign for Hyundai and Kia, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration has announced a recall of more than 1.6 million models due to a faulty brake switch. This is in addition to almost 700,000 Hyundai and Kia models recalled for the same problem back in 2009.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.