A problem with cooling fans that may melt and start a fire has prompted Kia and the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration to issue a recall for 86,880 Fortes from the 2014 model year.
Kia Forte Recalls
- Tesla Roadster surprise reveal | 0-60 in 1.9s
- Tesla Semi Truck revealed
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Texas woman's anti-Trump message goes viral
- Spy Shots: Porsche 718 Boxster Spyder caught
- Find and compare 2018 models
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.