GM's midsize Colorado and Canyon pickups are being recalled, along with their Isuzu cousins, to replace a brake light switch that may be faulty. Nearly 186,000 of the pickups are affected by the problem, which could result in either no brake lights or brake lights that stay on.
Isuzu i-370 Recalls
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.