GM's midsize Colorado and Canyon pickups are being recalled, along with their Isuzu cousins, to replace a brake light switch that may be faulty. Nearly 186,000 of the pickups are affected by the problem, which could result in either no brake lights or brake lights that stay on.
Isuzu i-290 News
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models