What's in a name? When it comes to cars, it can be a lot more than you think. Infiniti caused quite a bit of hubbub late last year when it announced it would be changing its vehicle names so that all of its cars start with Q and all of its crossovers and SUVs start with QX. Now, the luxury division of Nissan has posted a video that it says explains the historically relevant reason for the new Q badge.
INFINITI QX80 Videos
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon two-door soft top spied
- 2018 Nissan Leaf First Drive Review
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Juan Pablo Montoya in Chiron sets speed record
- Audi S5 Coupe Drivers' Notes | Athletic luxury
- Find and compare 2018 models