What's in a name? When it comes to cars, it can be a lot more than you think. Infiniti caused quite a bit of hubbub late last year when it announced it would be changing its vehicle names so that all of its cars start with Q and all of its crossovers and SUVs start with QX. Now, the luxury division of Nissan has posted a video that it says explains the historically relevant reason for the new Q badge.
INFINITI Q60 Videos
- Noah Joseph
- Aug 25, 2011
We have no way of knowing exactly how much Infiniti has dished out on its partnership with the Red Bull Racing team and with its star driver Sebastian Vettel specifically, but you can bet it's a lot. You can also bet that the Japanese luxury marque is keen on capitalizing on its sponsorship deal beyond the logos that appear on the race cars and racing suits.
- Tesla Roadster surprise reveal | 0-60 in 1.9s
- Tesla Semi Truck revealed
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Texas woman's anti-Trump message goes viral
- Spy Shots: Porsche 718 Boxster Spyder caught
- Find and compare 2018 models