Infiniti rolled out the IPL version of its G37 Convertible at the Los Angeles Auto Show more than a year ago. The Infiniti Performance Line treatment logically mirrors that of the IPL G Coupe, meaning it receives both cosmetic and mechanical tweaks designed to raise the pulse of driving enthusiasts. Aside from the overstated aerodynamic styling components and huge exhaust tips, the cabin features special leather upholstery, aluminum trim and IPL badging to distinguish it from lesser siblings. Un
INFINITI G35 Reviews
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models