Nissan has found that the steering column tubes on some GT-Rs and Infiniti crossovers may not be perfectly round and could lead to a steering malfunction, prompting a recall of some 17,000 vehicles.
INFINITI EX Recalls
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.