A misaligned differential in the 2013-15 Hyundai Genesis Coupe could lead to a detached driveshaft, resulting in the loss of propulsion and prompting Hyundai to recall 10,800 units.
Hyundai Genesis Coupe Recalls
- Jeffrey N. Ross
- Apr 3, 2013
In what is likely the largest recall campaign for Hyundai and Kia, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration has announced a recall of more than 1.6 million models due to a faulty brake switch. This is in addition to almost 700,000 Hyundai and Kia models recalled for the same problem back in 2009.
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.