A misaligned differential in the 2013-15 Hyundai Genesis Coupe could lead to a detached driveshaft, resulting in the loss of propulsion and prompting Hyundai to recall 10,800 units.
Hyundai Genesis Coupe Recalls
- Jeffrey N. Ross
- Apr 3, 2013
In what is likely the largest recall campaign for Hyundai and Kia, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration has announced a recall of more than 1.6 million models due to a faulty brake switch. This is in addition to almost 700,000 Hyundai and Kia models recalled for the same problem back in 2009.
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon two-door soft top spied
- 2018 Nissan Leaf First Drive Review
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Juan Pablo Montoya in Chiron sets speed record
- Audi S5 Coupe Drivers' Notes | Athletic luxury
- Find and compare 2018 models
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.