Hyundai is recalling around 205,000 examples of the 2008-2010 Elantra sedan and 2009-2010 Elantra Touring because the electrically assisted power steering can potentially fail. The fix is updating the ECU for the component.
Hyundai Elantra Touring Recalls
- Chris Bruce
- Mar 2, 2015
- Brandon Turkus
- Jul 7, 2014
Hyundai is recalling 58,000 Elantra Touring wagons, after it was discovered that a metal support bracket in the headliner could become dislodged when the side-curtain airbag deploys. If this happens, occupants could suffer lacerations.
- Tesla Roadster surprise reveal | 0-60 in 1.9s
- Tesla Semi Truck revealed
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Texas woman's anti-Trump message goes viral
- Spy Shots: Porsche 718 Boxster Spyder caught
- Find and compare 2018 models
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.