Two years ago, the Hummer H1, based on the military Humvee, was joined by the all-new Hummer H2.The H2 is based on GM's heavy-duty pickup trucks, but highly modified for increased off-road capability.Longer and taller than the original H1, the H2 is built at a new plant in Indiana.For 2005, the…
- Reviewed by Jim McCrawREAD MORE
- We obsessively covered the L.A. Auto Show
- Nissan Kicks is a terrible Juke replacement
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Mid-engine Chevy Corvette leaked specs
- Nissan brings 7 'Star Wars' cars to L.A.
- Find and compare 2018 models