The rupture of a Takata side-airbag inflator during testing is causing a recall of 414 General Motors vehicles from Buick, Cadillac, Chevy, and GMC.
GMC Terrain Recalls
- Zach Bowman
- Oct 26, 2011
General Motors is recalling nearly 34,000 2012 Chevrolet Equinox and GMC Terrain crossovers over improperly calibrated tire pressure monitoring sensors.
- Steven J. Ewing
- Dec 17, 2010
2011 Chevrolet Equinox – Click above for high-res image gallery
- Chris Paukert
- Dec 28, 2009
2010 Chevrolet Equinox – Click above for high-res image gallery
- Tesla Roadster surprise reveal | 0-60 in 1.9s
- Tesla Semi Truck revealed
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Texas woman's anti-Trump message goes viral
- Spy Shots: Porsche 718 Boxster Spyder caught
- Find and compare 2018 models
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.