Top Gear walks a very narrow line between documentary, sitcom and reality television. And while some aspects of it are true, it shouldn't be a huge shock that there are plenty of staged elements. Still, there seem to be elements of the British public that think everything shown on the telly is true, which makes the latest controversy over Top Gear's fakery seem rather silly to us.
Ford Transit-150 Videos
- Brandon Turkus
- Jul 29, 2013
- Jeff Glucker
- Aug 6, 2011
Drift vehicles come in all shapes, from the ever-popular Nissan 240SX all the way up to Mike Ryan's Freightliner. Somewhere on that vast scale of driftables sits this V8-powered Ford Transit van, which can roast tires with extreme prejudice. It also sounds fantastic, whips up donuts faster than Dunkin and drifts through turns with grace.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models