Ford has issued a recall notice for 3,200 examples of the 2015 F-150 SuperCrew to replace improperly secured seatbelt pretensioners.
Ford F-150 SuperCrew News
- Chris Bruce
- Jun 15, 2015
The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety has decided to crash test a second cab configuration of a pickup for the first time after Automotive News pointed out that the 2015 F-150 SuperCrew has added reinforcements around its wheels.
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models