Ford has announced a recall of 26,715 E-Series, Excursion and Ranger vehicles for a defective hazard warning, signal and brake light switch. According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, certain F-250, F-350, F-450 and F-550 vehicles manufactured between 2002 and 2007, certain Excursion models built between 2002 and 2005 and Ranger pickups built between 2002 and 2011 may have been assembled with a faulty switch that could deform over time.
Ford Excursion Recalls
- Tesla Roadster surprise reveal | 0-60 in 1.9s
- Tesla Semi Truck revealed
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Texas woman's anti-Trump message goes viral
- Spy Shots: Porsche 718 Boxster Spyder caught
- Find and compare 2018 models
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.