It turns out Ford isn't the only automaker worried about car fire recalls these days. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration today issuing a recall for potential fires on various 2011 and 2012 model year Mercedes-Benz vehicles, occurring from a fault with a fuel filter flange. The problem stems from an issue in the molding process that can allow the flange to crack, leak gasoline and possibly cause a fire.
Ford E-350 Super Duty Recalls
- Jeff Sabatini
- Jun 25, 2012
Uh oh. If you're the owner of a 2007-2009 Mercedes-Benz E350 4Matic Wagon, prepare for a recall notice from Mercedes. While it won't be coming until later in the summer, know that if your car was built between July 1, 2006, and April 30, 2009, its load-leveling suspension may be faulty.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.