The affected vehicles will be recalled by the end of 2018.
Ferrari F12berlinetta Recalls
- Chris Bruce
- Jul 17, 2015
Ferrari is recalling 814 models from its 2015 lineup to replace improperly assembled driver's side airbag modules. The devices can deploy in a manner that's rotated from how they are meant to.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.