Suzuki is recalling yet another Daewoo-built model due to possible problems with the daytime running light module in the instrument panel. This time it covers about 25,899 units of the Suzuki Verona from the 2004 through 2006 model years that need fixing. Like the repair campaign of the Forenza and Reno in May, it's possible for the part to overheat, melt and potentially cause a fire.
Search for Daewoo Recalls
- Chris Bruce
- May 23, 2014
Suzuki is recalling 184,244 total units of the 2004-2008 Forenza (pictured above) and 2005-2008 Reno manufactured under contract by Daewoo, now General Motors Korea, between September 1, 2003, through July 30, 2008, for a risk of fire. The exact split in terms of number of each model isn't available yet.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.