A coupé or coupe is a closed two-door car body style with a permanently attached fixed roof, and it often has seating for two persons or with a tight-spaced rear seat. The exact definition of the term varies between makers and over time. The term was first applied to 19th-century carriages, where the rear-facing seats had been eliminated.
- We obsessively covered the L.A. Auto Show
- Nissan Kicks is a terrible Juke replacement
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Mid-engine Chevy Corvette leaked specs
- Nissan brings 7 'Star Wars' cars to L.A.
- Find and compare 2018 models