General Motors is recalling 69,633 Chevy Malibu, Malibu Maxx and Pontiac G6 models from 2006 and 2007 in order to replace the torque sensor in the power steering system.
Chevrolet Malibu MAXX Recalls
- AOL Autos Staff
- Oct 22, 2014
It seems General Motors can't go more than a few weeks without issuing a major recall. Since the initial ignition lock recall on February 10, over 25 million vehicles have been recalled for defects.
- Noah Joseph
- May 15, 2014
The recalls keep rolling in from General Motors, evidently keen to avoid repeating the mistakes of the ignition-switch debacle and clean house. This time they're all coming at once, with five separate recalls announced together covering approximately 2.7 million vehicles.
- Tesla Roadster surprise reveal | 0-60 in 1.9s
- Tesla Semi Truck revealed
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Texas woman's anti-Trump message goes viral
- Spy Shots: Porsche 718 Boxster Spyder caught
- Find and compare 2018 models
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.