Chevrolet Lumina News
- Dan Roth
- Jan 8, 2008
GM's Australian subsidiary Holden has recalled 86,000 rear-wheel-drive Zeta cars with the V6 engine to correct a potential fuel leak that could lead to fires. The CNN Money article says that the recall doesn't impact the Pontiac G8, GM's North American Zeta variant, because that car's underhood layout is different. We should also mention that the G8 is not even on sale yet, so there are none in customer hands to recall.
- Alex Nunez
- Sep 20, 2006
The car above is a brand new 2007 Chevy Lumina SS, which is, in turn, a rebadged Holden VE Commodore SS. It's powered by a 6.0L LS2 V8 that dishes out 362 horsepower through the rear wheels. As you can see, it's left-hand-drive. It's ready to lay long, black strips of rubber on American tarmac.
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models