Recalls have been issued for four 2012-model-year General Motors products over steering-gear issues. The Chevrolet Suburban and Express and GMC Savana and Yukon XL could suffer from pitman shafts that weren't hardened properly, potentially leading to a fracture and a loss of steering. There are 6,159 vehicles involved in the recall.
Chevrolet Express Recalls
- Jonathon Ramsey
- Mar 27, 2012
- Jeff Sabatini
- Dec 28, 2011
'Tis the season... for road salt. And with that, comes rust. And what does rust bring? Well, for Ford and General Motors, a National Highway Traffic Safety Administration investigation. According to The Detroit News, NHTSA is looking into potential recalls issues with Chevrolet Express vans and Ford Freestar minivans.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.