Nearly all cars depreciate over time, but some are way worse than others. Here are the vehicles that lost the most value in the first year of ownership.
Used Car Book Values
- 2011SuzukiBase4dr All-wheel Drive Crossover
- 2011SuzukiPremium4dr All-wheel Drive Crossover
- 2011SuzukiTech Valu Pkg4dr All-wheel Drive Crossover
- 2011SuzukiStandard4dr Front-wheel Drive Sedan
- 2011SuzukiLE4dr Front-wheel Drive Sedan
- 2011SuzukiLE Anniversary Edition4dr Front-wheel Drive Sedan
- 2011SuzukiSport S4dr Front-wheel Drive Sedan
- 2011SuzukiSport SE4dr Front-wheel Drive Sedan
- 2011SuzukiSport GTS4dr Front-wheel Drive Sedan
- 2011SuzukiBase4dr Front-wheel Drive Sportback
- 2011SuzukiTechnology4dr Front-wheel Drive Sportback
Private Seller Price - The amount you can expect to pay if you buy a 2011 Suzuki SX4 from a private seller.
Dealer Price - The amount you can expect to pay if you buy a 2011 Suzuki SX4 from a dealer.
Trade-In Value - Based on the Black Book value of a 2011 Suzuki SX4, this is the amount you can expect to receive for your SX4 if you sell it to the dealer at the same time you are purchasing a new vehicle.
Private Sale Price - The amount you can expect to actually receive for your 2011 Suzuki if you sell it privately.
Car Values News and Advice
You know that sinking feeling you get in your stomach when you drive your brand-new car off the dealer lot and you know it just lost a huge chunk of value as soon as its tires hit the public roads? Yeah, well that feeling is about to sink even lower into the pit of your stomach.
The unofficial consumer holiday is often touted as the best day to get some major discounts, but new data from TrueCar.com shows Black Friday is only the fifth-best day to get a heavily discounted car.
This year's surge in new car sales could make for cheaper used cars down the road.
The American Public Media radio show Marketplace recently tackled the question whether modern vehicles were actually more expensive once you factored in important variables like inflation and cost of ownership.