First: I am considering a 2006 CLS550. Yes, the year and designation does not match the official nomenclature. I've not been able to talk to the seller about the mismatch. Any information would be helpful. Second: The car appears to have a factory upgrade, featuring the single horizontal bar for the grille. It's one of the design elements that attracted me to this car. Somewhere, when I was doing research on the car (2006 & 2007) I saw two trim options for the 550. One was the AMG and there was another, in a foreign language. I was wondering if either of these options would have resulted in the upgrade and substitution to this single bar grille?
Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class - Exterior trim options for the 2007 CLS550
- You will see these arrows in every question page. They allow you to upvote/downvote according to the relevancy of the question/answer.
- Edit your question/answer if you wish to change it or update it.
- If you dont understand something about the question, leave a comment asking. The answer field should be only used for answers.
- If the author of a question marks an answer as the solution, this mark will be visible.
- Click here to see more details about the operation of the system!