04 Chevrolet Silverado crew cab 4wd dually , will a 255/85/16 tire fit on my stock 16x6.5 rims and on rear dual wheels without a spacers? Also planning on putting on a 3 in suspension lift kit soon . I'm currently running a 235/85/16 Michelin and only have a couple of inches between the rear tires now. Also will that tire fit and not rub if I put on tires first ??Was wondering if the front tires will run with a Lil wider tire ?
Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD - 04 Chevrolet Silverado crew cab 3500 dually diesel 4wd take a bigger tire on my stock dually
- You will see these arrows in every question page. They allow you to upvote/downvote according to the relevancy of the question/answer.
- Edit your question/answer if you wish to change it or update it.
- If you dont understand something about the question, leave a comment asking. The answer field should be only used for answers.
- If the author of a question marks an answer as the solution, this mark will be visible.
- Click here to see more details about the operation of the system!