Considering buying a 2000 911 awd convertible with 38000 miles. Doing some research to see if there are any known issues
Porsche 911 - Any known issues with the 2000 AWD 911?
- You will see these arrows in every question page. They allow you to upvote/downvote according to the relevancy of the question/answer.
- Edit your question/answer if you wish to change it or update it.
- If you dont understand something about the question, leave a comment asking. The answer field should be only used for answers.
- If the author of a question marks an answer as the solution, this mark will be visible.
- Click here to see more details about the operation of the system!
Greg: At this point I'll assume you've found most of what you need to know. Beyond the most obvious - problems with the 911's intermediate shaft bearing - I'd suggest a comprehensive pre-purchase inspection from a shop you trust - or someone you know trusts. The pre-owned 911 can be a wonderful opportunity, but don't buy the one requiring a sum equal to your purchase price to get right. There's more here: http://www.autoblog.com/porsche/