i am having problems with Jeep Liberty 2004 , where do i have to take it for a recall, or what should i do ?
Jeep Liberty - Is it too late for a recall?
- You will see these arrows in every question page. They allow you to upvote/downvote according to the relevancy of the question/answer.
- Edit your question/answer if you wish to change it or update it.
- If you dont understand something about the question, leave a comment asking. The answer field should be only used for answers.
- If the author of a question marks an answer as the solution, this mark will be visible.
- Click here to see more details about the operation of the system!
Generally. if a vehicle experiences a safety-related issue there is no expiration date for the manufacturer to consider a recall - or the government to mandate one. The best stop is your Chrysler/Jeep dealer, but more information can be found on the Autoblog website here: http://www.autoblog.com/recalls/