So I have just Purchased a new 2016 Jeep wrangler unlimited. now that I have had the chance to get in the back seat. the speakers attached to the roll bar seem to be in a line that if there was a front collision the rear passengers head would hit the speakers...any body know the answer to this? If its actually in the way?
Jeep - 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Passenger Head vs Speaker Bar
- You will see these arrows in every question page. They allow you to upvote/downvote according to the relevancy of the question/answer.
- Edit your question/answer if you wish to change it or update it.
- If you dont understand something about the question, leave a comment asking. The answer field should be only used for answers.
- If the author of a question marks an answer as the solution, this mark will be visible.
- Click here to see more details about the operation of the system!