i got a toyota highlander 2002 limited with the check engine light and vsc light that came on. the toyota runs the same and there is no differnt sounds. i want to check the fuse boxes where are they located and is there something else i could ckeck for and how to videos thank you
Toyota Highlander - check engine light
- You will see these arrows in every question page. They allow you to upvote/downvote according to the relevancy of the question/answer.
- Edit your question/answer if you wish to change it or update it.
- If you dont understand something about the question, leave a comment asking. The answer field should be only used for answers.
- If the author of a question marks an answer as the solution, this mark will be visible.
- Click here to see more details about the operation of the system!
You will need to attach a scan tool to your OBDII port, so you can read the codes stored in your ECU. This will give you a clue as to what may be triggering the light. You local auto parts store should be able to lend you one for free.