My windows are set so I have to roll them all up and down from the driver side. Two in front, two in back. How do I change that so they are all inpendent.
Cadillac DeVille - Power window settings
- You will see these arrows in every question page. They allow you to upvote/downvote according to the relevancy of the question/answer.
- Edit your question/answer if you wish to change it or update it.
- If you dont understand something about the question, leave a comment asking. The answer field should be only used for answers.
- If the author of a question marks an answer as the solution, this mark will be visible.
- Click here to see more details about the operation of the system!
Jai, it sounds like you've got the window lock enabled? Do you see a little switch or button next to your driver's side window switches that looks like a door/window and has a key on it? (it may also say "Lock" right next to it)
If you do, hit that button or flip the switch and see if you can then control the rest of the windows independently.
We have checked that it does not work either. Nothing on the drivers door works. There seems to be no power to that door