When i unlock my car, the front passenger door and boot wont unlock. I have to open passenger door from inside with handle and i have to press and hold boot button on fob to automatically open boot. Will this be a fuse?
Audi A4 - Why wont my front passenger door and my boot unlock with central locking
- You will see these arrows in every question page. They allow you to upvote/downvote according to the relevancy of the question/answer.
- Edit your question/answer if you wish to change it or update it.
- If you dont understand something about the question, leave a comment asking. The answer field should be only used for answers.
- If the author of a question marks an answer as the solution, this mark will be visible.
- Click here to see more details about the operation of the system!
Most likely the central locking module. You need to dump the diagnostic codes from your car first. See your dealer, a great Indy, or buy an aftermarket app/software such as RossTech’s.