My brother recently tried to convince me that it was ok to put 195/75/r15 tires on the front of my van while leaving the manufacture recommended size tires 215/75/r15 on the rear. My question is this acceptable or not?
Chevrolet Astro - different tire sizes front and rear
- You will see these arrows in every question page. They allow you to upvote/downvote according to the relevancy of the question/answer.
- Edit your question/answer if you wish to change it or update it.
- If you dont understand something about the question, leave a comment asking. The answer field should be only used for answers.
- If the author of a question marks an answer as the solution, this mark will be visible.
- Click here to see more details about the operation of the system!