I noticed in the owner's manual that there was a warning (bottom of pg. 137) stating you should close the liftgate glass before opening the liftgate, and that the liftgate and liftgate glass should never be open at the same time or it could cause personal injury or damage the vehicle. This seems odd to me as it would make loading and unloading items (esp. bigger items) very difficult.
Mercury Mountaineer - Can the liftgate and its window be opened at the same time?
- You will see these arrows in every question page. They allow you to upvote/downvote according to the relevancy of the question/answer.
- Edit your question/answer if you wish to change it or update it.
- If you dont understand something about the question, leave a comment asking. The answer field should be only used for answers.
- If the author of a question marks an answer as the solution, this mark will be visible.
- Click here to see more details about the operation of the system!