Walking out to my car after class one night. I hit the unlock button on my key for the low beams flickered on then off. I got in the car low beams would not turn on. The next day in the day light I checked the bulbs and every single fuse I could find in my car and they were all fine.i can't find anything on a relay so I'm running out of ideas here looking for some help
Chevrolet Impala - Low beams are not working
- You will see these arrows in every question page. They allow you to upvote/downvote according to the relevancy of the question/answer.
- Edit your question/answer if you wish to change it or update it.
- If you dont understand something about the question, leave a comment asking. The answer field should be only used for answers.
- If the author of a question marks an answer as the solution, this mark will be visible.
- Click here to see more details about the operation of the system!