I want to put seat covers on the rear seat of my 2008 Corolla. I've done in other cars before but neither I nor my husband can lift the bench to pull it out. Is there a trick to doing it in this model?
Toyota Corolla - How do I lift the rear bench seat
- You will see these arrows in every question page. They allow you to upvote/downvote according to the relevancy of the question/answer.
- Edit your question/answer if you wish to change it or update it.
- If you dont understand something about the question, leave a comment asking. The answer field should be only used for answers.
- If the author of a question marks an answer as the solution, this mark will be visible.
- Click here to see more details about the operation of the system!