Why does the charger keep running hot after replacing the water pump, radiator, thermostat?
Dodge Charger - Why does the 2006 charger keep running hot after replacing the water pump ,radiator and thermostat?
- You will see these arrows in every question page. They allow you to upvote/downvote according to the relevancy of the question/answer.
- Edit your question/answer if you wish to change it or update it.
- If you dont understand something about the question, leave a comment asking. The answer field should be only used for answers.
- If the author of a question marks an answer as the solution, this mark will be visible.
- Click here to see more details about the operation of the system!
If all of those items are new, and your coolant level and mix are OK, then I'd look into a possible head gasket leak.