I took my truck to the dealership for service and I gave them the papers I received of the recalls on the truck. How would I know that they did repair the recalls. They didn't gave me a paper saying they repair the recalls?
Ford Explorer - How would Know if the dealership replace the recalls?
- You will see these arrows in every question page. They allow you to upvote/downvote according to the relevancy of the question/answer.
- Edit your question/answer if you wish to change it or update it.
- If you dont understand something about the question, leave a comment asking. The answer field should be only used for answers.
- If the author of a question marks an answer as the solution, this mark will be visible.
- Click here to see more details about the operation of the system!
They will update it in their database. So if you go to any Ford dealership anywhere, the info will be there. That said, the way to be totally sure the work was done, is the same with any repair. If you didn't see it being done, you need to take their word. It's best to work with a dealership that you trust. It's also worth noting that it's in their interest to actually do the work, as they just submit the order to Ford corporate, who reimburses the dealer directly. The more recalls they do, the more they make.