I would like to change car, currently I have 2010 corolla with 300kmile,can anyone who is Prius sedan owner tell me anything about hv battery and the reliability.i m a chinese delivery driver ,I use a lot of delivery , average is 80mile/day,if my battery bad were I get any symptoms while I driving?,if my car is below 7 year n 100kmile were I get free tow and free rental car from Toyota.is that true without used certified Toyota dealer I will not get the warranty for the hybrid battery,I am going to buy used due to my budget ($10k+-).Actually my choice of changing the car for corolla or Prius sedan,pls give advice,how is the Prius on winter season?Thank you all.
Toyota Prius - Reliability and hv battery bad symptoms
- You will see these arrows in every question page. They allow you to upvote/downvote according to the relevancy of the question/answer.
- Edit your question/answer if you wish to change it or update it.
- If you dont understand something about the question, leave a comment asking. The answer field should be only used for answers.
- If the author of a question marks an answer as the solution, this mark will be visible.
- Click here to see more details about the operation of the system!