Still embroiled in the ongoing ignition switch recall, General Motors announced today three more discrete recalls, affecting a grand total of 1,546,900 vehicles in the US. The Detroit News reports that some 1.7 million vehicles are affected overall in North America.
Cadillac XTS Recalls
- Seyth Miersma
- Mar 17, 2014
- Steven J. Ewing
- Jun 6, 2013
General Motors has issued a recall covering 1,627 sedans over faulty brake lamps. Both the 2013 Cadillac ATS and XTS are affected by this problem, as is the 2014 Chevrolet Impala.
- George Kennedy
- Nov 14, 2012
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration has announced a recall of more than 12,000 Cadillac XTS sedans over a head restraint issue.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.