Compare 3 M340 trims and trim families below to see the differences in prices and features.
Trim Family Comparison
- 3.0L I-6 Engine
- 8-spd w/OD Transmission
- 382 @ 5,000 rpm Horsepower
- 369 @ 1,600 rpm Torque
- rear-wheel Drive type
- ABS and driveline Traction control
- 1st row regular express open/close sliding and tilting glass Sunroof
- 18" machined w/painted accents aluminum Wheels
- front air conditioning, dual zone automatic
- rear air conditioning, with separate controls
- SiriusXM AM/FM/HD/Satellite, seek-scan Radio
- 2 - 1st row LCD monitor
- keyfob and smart device Remote keyless entry
- Heated mirrors
- Windshield wipers - rain sensing
- SensaTec leatherette Seat trim
- driver and passenger Lumbar support
- Navigation system
Savings without having to haggle for it.
Switch to State Farm and save an average of $536* on your car insurance.