Compare 4 430 trims and trim families below to see the differences in prices and features.
Trim Family Comparison
Smart Buy Avg. Savings
- 2.0L I-4 Engine
- 8-spd w/OD Transmission
- 248 @ 5,200 rpm Horsepower
- 258 @ 1,450 rpm Torque
- rear-wheel Drive type
- ABS and driveline Traction control
- 1st row regular express open/close sliding and tilting glass Sunroof
- 18" gray aluminum Wheels
- front air conditioning, dual zone automatic
- rear air conditioning, with separate controls
- SiriusXM AM/FM/HD/Satellite, seek-scan Radio
- 1st row LCD monitor
- keyfob (all doors) Remote keyless entry
- front Fog/driving lights
- Heated mirrors
- Windshield wipers - rain sensing
- SensaTec leatherette Seat trim
- Navigation system
- Park Distance Control Parking assist
Savings without having to haggle for it.
Switch to State Farm and save an average of $536* on your car insurance.