Compare 2 RX 450h trims and trim families below to see the differences in prices and features.
Trim Family Comparison
BaseView 1 Trims
- 3.5L V-6 Engine
- CVTi-S 2-spd CVT w/OD Transmission
- 259 @ 6,000 rpm Horsepower
- 247 @ 4,800 rpm Torque
- all wheel Drive type
- ABS and driveline Traction control
- 18" silver aluminum Wheels
- front air conditioning, dual zone automatic
- SiriusXM AM/FM/HD/Satellite, seek-scan Radio
- 2 - 1st row LCD monitor
- keyfob (all doors) Remote keyless entry
- front Fog/driving lights
- Heated mirrors
- Windshield wipers - rain sensing
- leatherette Seat trim
- driver and passenger Lumbar support
Savings without having to haggle for it.
Switch to State Farm and save an average of $536* on your car insurance.