Compare 2 C-HR trims and trim families below to see the differences in prices and features.
Trim Family Comparison
XLEView 1 Trims
- 2.0L I-4 Engine
- 2-spd CVT w/OD Transmission
- 144 @ 6,100 rpm Horsepower
- 139 @ 3,900 rpm Torque
- front-wheel Drive type
- ABS and driveline Traction control
- 18" machined w/painted accents aluminum Wheels
- front air conditioning, dual zone automatic
- AM/FM/HD, seek-scan Radio
- 2 - 1st row LCD monitor
- keyfob (all doors) Remote keyless entry
- cloth Seat trim
XLE PremiumView 1 Trims
Additional or replacing features on XLE
- driver and front passenger heated-cushion, heated-seatback Heated front seats
- front Fog/driving lights
- Heated mirrors
- driver Lumbar support
Savings without having to haggle for it.
Switch to State Farm and save an average of $536* on your car insurance.