Compare 2 M4 trims and trim families below to see the differences in prices and features.
Trim Family Comparison
BaseView 2 Trims
- 3.0L I-6 Engine
- 6-spd man w/OD Transmission
- 425 @ 5,500 rpm Horsepower
- 406 @ 1,850 rpm Torque
- rear-wheel Drive type
- ABS and driveline Traction control
- 18" silver forged aluminum Wheels
- front air conditioning, dual zone automatic
- rear air conditioning, with separate controls
- driver and front passenger heated-cushion, heated-seatback Heated front seats
- SiriusXM AM/FM/HD/Satellite, seek-scan Radio
- 1st row LCD monitor
- keyfob (all doors) Remote keyless entry
- Heated mirrors
- Windshield wipers - rain sensing
- cloth/leather Seat trim
- driver and passenger Lumbar support
- Navigation system
Savings without having to haggle for it.
Switch to State Farm and save an average of $536* on your car insurance.